Lily assists clients with drafting and prosecuting patent applications and developing IP strategies that align with client's business objectives, ensuring the protection and monetization of their inventions and intellectual property assets.
- Willis, J. C. W.; Silva-Pinheiro, P.; Widdup, L.; Minczuk, M.; Liu, D. R. Compact Zinc Finger Base Editors that Edit Mitochondrial or Nuclear DNA In Vitro and In Vivo. Commun. Published November 23, 2022.
- Widdup, L. Beyond Pancreatic Cancer -- Using Novel Natural Product Derivatives to Treat Multiple Autophagy-Dependent Cancers. Wellesley College Honors Thesis Repository. Published May 22, 2020.
- Schneider H, Caldwell-Overdier A, Coppieters ‘t Wallant S, Dau L, Huang J, Nwolah I, Kasule M, Buffo C, Mullikin E, Widdup L, Hay A, Bao S.T., Perea J, Thompson M, Tano-Menka R, Van Tuyl M, Wang A, Bussey S, Sachdev N, Zhang C, Boyer M, Arumainayagam C. Detection of Methoxymethanol as a Photochemistry Product of Condensed Methanol. Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc.: Lett. Published February 14, 2019.
- Mullikin E, van Mulbregt P, Perea J, Kasule M, Huang J, Buffo C, Campbell J, Gates L, Cumberbatch H, Peeler Z, Schneider H, Lukens J, Bao S.T., Tano-Menka R, Baniya S, Cui K, Thompson M, Hay A, Widdup L, Caldwell-Overdier A, Huang J, Boyer M, Rajappan M, Arumainayagam C. Condensed-phase photochemistry in the absence of radiation chemistry. ACS Earth Space Chem. Published June 27, 2018.
- Guest lecture: Leveraging precision genome editors to correct Metachromatic Leukodystrophycausing mutations. Given at Wellesley College on March 17, 2023.
- Oral presentation: Correcting MLD-causing mutations using genome editing. Given at Harvard Data Club on February 15, 2023.
- Poster presentation: spring 2020 American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition undergraduate poster session (virtual)
- 1.5-hour oral undergraduate thesis defense
- Poster presentation: 2020 Sigma Xi Student Research Showcase
- Accepted to give a talk at the 2020 Summit for Women in STEM
- Oral presentation: Widdup L. Navigating Research Environments in Academia and the Federal Government. Presented at Tanner Conference, Wellesley College, October 29, 2019.
- Poster presentation: Widdup L, Binns-Roemer E, Winkler C. Asessing APOL1 and GSTM1 Risk Allele Status in Nigerians. Presented at NIH Summer Poster Day, Bethesda, MD, August 8, 2019.
- Oral presentation: Widdup L, Hauke P, Kusaka E, Nguyen B, Koczara C, Phan M. Biological Evaluation of Novel Isoprenylated Coumarins as Promising Pancreatic Anticancer Agents. Presented at Ruhlman Conference, Wellesley College, May 1, 2019.
- Oral presentation: Widdup L. Going Beyond Genetics. Presented at Tanner Conference, Wellesley College, October 30, 2018.
- Poster presentation: Lattin M, Widdup L, Binns-Roemer E, Winkler C. APOL1 Risk Allele Status of Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Presented at NIH Summer Poster Day, Bethesda, MD, August 9, 2018.
- Poster presentation: Caldwell-Overdier A, Widdup L, Arumainayagam C. The role of low-energy (< 20 eV) electrons in Astrochemistry. Presented at The 254th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition undergraduate and graduate poster sessions, Washington, DC, August 20-24, 2017.
- Poster presentation: Hay A, Perea J, Widdup L, Schneider H, Arumainayagam C. Photochemistry and radiation chemistry of cosmic ice analogs of ammonia. Presented at the 2017 Northeast Student Chemistry Research Conference (NSCRC), Harvard University, April 8, 2017. Also presented at the Wellesley College Science Expo, Wellesley College, April 20, 2017.
- Poster presentation: Widdup L, Zeng Z, Binns-Roemer E, Winkler C, An P. The loss-offunction S267F variant in HBV receptor NTCP reduces human risk to HBV infection. Presented at the 2016 National Interagency Confederation for Biological Research (NICBR) Spring Research Festival, Frederick, Maryland, May 3-4, 2016.
- M.A., Chemical Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2023
- B.A., Chemistry (major); Psychology (minor), Wellesley College, Massachusetts, Magna Cum Laude with departmental honors, 2020