Intellectual property (IP) intensive industries have become the driving forces for growth in almost every sector of the world’s ever-increasing global economy. Rapid innovations in new technologies and the expanding global market continue to create IP issues and augment increasingly diverse and challenging issues in a multitude of industries.
OBWB works with its clients in navigating the intricacies of IP rights on a global scale. With decades of diverse experience and technical expertise, our international team of IP attorneys, patent agents, and engineers understand our clients’ needs for obtaining, protecting, and enforcing IP rights within and across multiple industries and borders.
OBWB adapts to our clients’ needs in any industry, helping them to form IP portfolio and licensing strategies, protect and increase their IP assets, and enhance their standing in their respective industries.
Please click on the link below for specific information about each industry.
- Additive Manufacturing And 3D Printing
- Beauty & Fashion
- Big Data, Machine Learning, & IoT
- Biotech, Life Sciences, Medical, & Pharmaceutical
- Blockchain And DLT
- Chemical & Materials
- Computers, Electronics, Semiconductors, Software, And Cloud Computing
- Food And Beverages
- Gaming And Virtual Reality
- Manufacturing And Industrials
- Oil & Gas And Alternative Energy
- Sports And Entertainment
- Transportation And Logistics