Mr. Yi has passed the Chinese patent bar and is in the process of completing the Chinese patent agent registration. Mr. Yi’s practice focuses on the electronics, materials, chemical, and mechanical industries.
Mr. Yi has experience spans a wide range of patent, including assisting with China Patent Application and PCT Application, assisting with patent drafting and application, translating PCT Application and assisting in response to Office Actions of China Patent Application, etc.
- Zhejiang University, China, M.S., Materials Science and Engineering, 2014
- Zhejiang University, China, B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, 2010
- China Passes Fourth Amendment to Patent Law
- CNIPA Announced Amendments to Patent Examination Guidelines
- The First Case in China Using Blockchain Technology to Preserve Electronic Evidence
- The First Court Decision on GUI Design Patent Infringement in China
- 2016 Patent Statistics Annual Report by SIPO
- Hangzhou Internet Court: On the Fly
- China Is Formulating Guidelines for Anti-Monopoly Enforcement against Abuse of IPRs
- China's Supreme Court Published New Guiding Cases in IP – Part I: Liability of E-Commerce Platform in Patent Infringement
- SIPO Approved the Amendments of the Guidelines for Chinese Patent Examination
- Petty Patents Around the World
- China IPR Judgments and Decisions
- Jun Yi, Peng Chen, Xiangyang Ma, Deren Yang, ‘’Electron Mobility in n-type Compensated Czochralski Silicon Crystal’’, Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, 2015, 01.