Mr. Caldwell has more than 30 years of experience in public and private accounting covering a wide range of industries in manufacturing, distribution, and service sectors. He has 20 years of experience in IP law firm management.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1989
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst, 2011
- Chartered Global Management Accountant, 2011
- American Institute of Public Accounting
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Comp-U-Dopt, Inc. – Chief Financial Officer for charitable organization
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A. in Accounting, 1986